Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lace pillows and a bunny


Here is a copy-right free image for those who love them

I love McLinky not only do you get to see whats up in my world I get to see all sorts of wonderful creations. Iv'e been working on these tea dyed pillows for awhile and I'm done for now (until I think I need another that is). =) I also made a bunny not the first but I love this one.The fabric is so sweet. I have some green accents in my room and even though a stuffed animal hasn't claimed my bed as home since I was very young, she will stay for awhile.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tawny,

    Thanks so much for coming over and entering my giveaway. I am just blown away by everyone's heartfelt responses! Its a wonderful thing to be able to share our passions and our sorrows with so many like minded women. I feel like I have friends all over the world and I am happy to count you among them. Have a wonderful week!!

    xoxo,
    Karen
    My Desert Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. My step-mom's family has a tradition of making what we call a "Boo Bear" for all the babies born into the family. This cute little bunny reminds me of them!

    Thank you so much for linking up with the Talented Tuesday link party at My Frugal Family, which is hosted every Tuesday. Please feel free to stop back in every week and post your newest projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen what a sweet post thank you for visiting my blog! I love connecting with others. There are some really fabulous ladies out there which you are one of. Come visit again anytime =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather I love linking up its so fun to see what others are up to. So much talent! “Boo Bear” sounds like a lovely tradition. I am a step-mom to so maybe when the time comes I can do something sweet like your family for my step-daughters =) thank you for visiting please stop by anytime.

    ReplyDelete